Lila Tandava Yoga Teacher Training RYT 300
Advanced Training with Colleen Lila, Christopher Tompkins,
and special guest teachers Balaram Chandra Das, Laurie Nemetz, Cat MacCarthy, Dr. Matthew Immergut.
Beginning April 2017 at:
112 West Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck, NY
**************** DATES ARE BEING REVISED***************
Yoga Alliance RYT 300
- Weekend 1 | Sept. 2017 : Begin Where You Are
What is your Antar Brava 'inner state'? Moving from a place of strength requires deep introspective work. Advanced teaching requires advanced being. Foundation First, learn how and when to adjust, juicy assists + partner Yoga + Thai Yoga Massage techniques.
- Weekend 2 | : Gaining Spiritual Clarity
Illuminate Your Spirit. Learn to clean your boundaries through energetics and right alignment both from within and without. Clean it up!
- WEEK IN IBIZA, SPAIN | Study The Stanzas of Vibration (Spanda Karikas)
Ibiza, Spain. May 1-6, 2017 with Colleen Lila & Cassandra Purdy, (cost not included in the TT price, discounts applied for trainees). Please see details on retreat page.
- Weekend 3 | : Set Powerful Intentions
Sankalpa as spiritual food. In this weekend we will learn to create themes from our experiences. Find what is relevant and potent to inspire and uplift. We will uplift with arm balances and inversions! Learn to teach and attain advanced postures through proper cueing and sequencing.
- Weekend 4 | : Regeneration Self love and self care are fundamental to your success as a teacher and it seems to be the first thing to fall away. In this weekend we will bow to she who bestows/grants, Shri Balada. Learn techniques from Ayurveda, aromatherapy, and plant medicine to allow you to sustain yourself while still giving. This weekend we will explore; Yin, Yoga Nidra, Restorative Yoga, Iyengar techniques and meditation practices to revive and renew.
- Weekend 5 | : Develop Inner Strength
The stamba within connects heaven to earth. In this weekend we will delve deep into the source of power through the mantras of Vira Sudani (veera soo-dun-eee). We will learn to assist and adjust, root to rise, and roar (literally). Power practices and internal heat.
- MAGICAL WEEK in Bend, Oregon | September 9-18, 2017
with Colleen Lila - Step into the Goddess teachings of Shaiva Tantra with Colleen Lila. Ride the breathe, soak in the mountains, learn to stand up paddleboard, nourish yourself Ayurvedic lifestyle practices, guided plant walks. During our week together in Bend we will work with higher level teachings to inspire a deeper understanding of the philosophy and practices of Ayurveda. Learn mantras, meditation techniques, breathe practices, and lifestyle practices to fully embody all that you've learned. $800. plus lodging and flight
- Weekend 6 | : Creative Power, Kriya Shakti
How to harness the creative power of Inspired teaching. Mandala Vinyasa, creative sequencing within the boundaries of smart sequencing & alignment, embrace movement as a ritual meditation.
- Weekend 7 | : Humility and Compassion for Teaching and Living
In my experience, being a teacher and creating community requires a constant return to compassion. This weekend we will explore how to create spiritual grounding in a state of compassion to teach directly from our own experience by digging up the jewel from the muck. Learn how to see the good.
Investment: $4,500 early bird before December 25, 2016. $4,900 thereafter.
Student must have 200hr RYT certification through Yoga Alliance to be eligible.
To learn more about this training, please call Colleen Breeckner (cell: 203-313-4281 or Tobi at Tovami Yoga: 914-618-4887) or email email@example.com